Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions are intended to stipulate the conditions and procedures for the use of internet services (hereinafter referred to as services) provided by the International Women's Peace Group (hereinafter referred to
as IWPG) and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. “Member” refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to IWPG, who is continuously provided with information from IWPG and who can continue to use the services provided by IWPG.
2. “User” refers to members and non-members who access the service and receive the services provided by IWPG in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. “ID” refers to a combination of letters and numbers given by IWPG at the user's choice when signing a contract for user identification and service use.
4. “Password” refers to a combination of letters and numbers set by the user to protect the user's own confidentiality.
5. “Service use” refers to a user using a terminal to access the IWPG homepage and use information provided by IWPG.
6. “Use Agreement” refers to a contract concluded between IWPG and users under these terms and conditions in order to receive IWPG services.
Article 3 (Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions)
① These terms and conditions become effective by posting them on the service menu or by disclosing them in other ways.
② IWPG may change these terms and conditions if there is a reasonable reason, and if the terms and conditions are changed, the change will be disclosed at least 7 days in advance.
③ If the member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, he or she can always stop using the service and terminate the use contract.
④ Continued use of the service after the effective date of the terms and conditions is regarded as the member's consent to the changes to the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Rules Outside the Terms and Conditions)
If matters not specified in these terms and conditions are stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations, they shall be followed, and if not, they may be applied according to the purpose of the terms and conditions for each
Chapter 2 Service Use Agreement
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Agreement)
① The use agreement is established by IWPG's ID approval for the requester's ID application.
② When a user applies for an ID pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 1, he/she must apply through the ID application service for the items required for user management of IWPG.
③ It is deemed that the user has agreed to this contract of use by clicking the consent button after the registration process.
Article 6 (Application for service use)
① Anyone who wants to use the service by registering as a member must provide all information (name, contact information, etc.) requested by IWPG.
② All members must be able to sign up for membership under their real name, and users who have not registered cannot claim any rights.
③ All IDs of members who apply for use in violation of related laws, such as stealing the name of another person, are deleted, and may be punished according to related laws.
Article 7 (Reservation and Rejection of Use Agreement Approval)
① IWPG may withhold the approval of the use agreement in the following cases.
1. When there is no space in the servers or technical difficulties
2. When it is determined that it is necessary for the efficient operation of the service, etc.
② IWPG may refuse to approve the application for use agreement that falls under any of the following items.
1. When applying for membership by stealing the name of another person
2. When the contents of membership registration are falsely entered
3. In case it is difficult to approve the use due to other reasons attributable to the applicant
4. When registered as a bad user of PC communication or Internet service with the Korea Communications Standards Commission
③ If the IWPG reserves or refuses to approve the use contract pursuant to the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, it shall notify the applicant immediately.
Chapter 3 Use of Service
Article 8 (Service Hours)
In principle, the service hours are 24 hours a day (00:00-24:00), 365 days a year, unless there is a special problem with IWPG's work and technology.
However, this is not the case on the day or time set by the IWPG due to the need for regular inspection.
In addition, the suspension and restriction of the service are subject to separate terms.
Article 9 (Termination of Use Agreement and Restriction of Service Use)
① When a member wishes to terminate the service use agreement, he/she must apply for termination directly online.
② IWPG may terminate the service use agreement or stop providing all or part of the service without prior notice if a member falls under any of the following items.
1. In case of stealing someone else's ID and password
2. In case of interfering with the stable operation of the service by transmitting a large amount of information
3. In case of transmitting advertisement information or e-mail against the intention of the recipient
4. In case of a request for restriction of use from the Korea Communications Standards Commission
5. In the case of commercial use of information obtained by using the service without the consent of IWPG
6. When IWPG determines that it is inappropriate
Article 10 (Restrictions on the Deletion of Posts by Members)
① If IWPG determines that the capacity of the service is insufficient, it may delete the contents posted or registered by the member or partially restrict the member's use of the service after prior notice of related
② If IWPG determines that the contents of the service posted or registered by the member fall under any of the following, the member will be deleted without prior notice.
1. In case of slander or defamation of another member or a third party
2. If it is determined that the bulletin board is not suitable for the purpose of operation
3. In the case of distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate public order and morals
4. If it is judged to be associated with anti-national, anti-social, or criminal acts
5. If it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
Article 11 (Suspension and Restriction of Service)
① IWPG may stop providing services in the following cases.
1. In case of unavoidable circumstances due to repair or construction of service
2. When the telecommunication service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunication services
② IWPG may suspend or restrict service provision when there is a problem with service use due to a national emergency, service facility failure, or congestion in service use.
Chapter 4 Obligations
Article 12 (IWPG's obligations)
① IWPG shall maintain service-providing facilities suitable for stable service provision, and endeavor to recover promptly in case of failure in service facilities.
② If there are any changes or additions to the service contents, they will be notified on the service screen online.
Article 13 (Protection of Personal Information)
① IWPG uses the member's personal information provided at the time of application for use in accordance with related laws, such as the Act on Information Disclosure of Public Institutions and the Act on Promotion of Information
and Communication Network Utilization, and personal information generated during use of the service Must be protected.
② IWPG does not provide personal information to a third party without the member's separate consent. In the following cases, the member's personal information may be provided to a third party without consent for each member.
1. In case of providing personal information such as name, address, etc. to the national investigative agency for the purpose of investigating cooperation when there is a written request from the investigating agency for the purpose
2. If there are special provisions in the law, such as the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information and the Act on Telecommunications (refer to “5. Provision of personal information” on the website's personal information
3. When it is necessary for statistical writing, academic research, or market research, and when it is provided in a form that cannot identify a specific individual
③ Members can always read the personal information they have entered and can correct errors.
④ A member may withdraw his/her consent to the collection and use of personal information, separate consent for non-purpose use, and separate consent for provision to a third party by always terminating the use contract. The method
of termination is as separately stipulated in these terms and conditions.
Article 14 (Member's Obligations)
① When using the service, members must not perform any of the following actions.
1. The act of illegally using another member's ID
2. Reproduction of information obtained using the service for purposes other than the use of members without prior consent of IWPG, use of it for publication, broadcasting, etc., or providing it to a third party
3. An act of slandering another member or a third party or defamation by slander
4. The act of distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. in violation of public order and morals to others
5. Actions judged to be associated with anti-national, anti-social, and criminal actions
6. Acts that infringe other members' or third party's copyright or other rights
7. Acts that violate other related laws
② Members must comply with the matters stipulated in these terms and conditions and the service usage guide or cautions.
Article 15 (ID and Password, etc.)
① Members are responsible for all management of ID and password.
② Members cannot share, transfer or change their ID.
③ Members are responsible for all responsibilities for illegal use of IDs and passwords by a third party due to the member's negligence or negligence.
Chapter 5 Copyright and Disclaimer
Article 16 (Right to Published Materials)
The rights to the materials posted on the service are as follows.
1. The rights and responsibilities for postings rest with the publisher, and IWPG cannot use it for commercial purposes without the consent of the publisher.
However, for non-profit purposes, IWPG may use it without the consent of the publisher, and has the right to publish it in the service.
2. Without the prior consent of the publisher, members cannot use the materials posted on the service for commercial purposes, such as processing and selling information obtained by using the service.
Article 17 (Disclaimer)
① IWPG is not responsible for any product transaction or financial transaction between members or between members and third parties through services.
② IWPG is exempted from liability for damages arising from the member's failure to obtain the expected profits from using the service or the selection or use of service materials.
Article 18 (Resolution of Disputes)
① IWPG and its members must make every effort necessary to smoothly resolve any disputes related to the service.
② In spite of the efforts in the preceding paragraph, the court of competent jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act shall be the exclusive jurisdiction for litigation regarding the dispute.